Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valdefierro
Maud
Maud

Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:25 am

Here is a link to my Rising Damp Image Gallery

valdefierro.com/dampex.html
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 pm

great gallery there - keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
valdefierro
Maud
Maud

PostSubject: Re: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 am

Thank you.
Leonard Rossiter fans may also be interested in my Fall and Rise gallery here too:

Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin Gallery

My USA region-1 Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin DVD has cencored out the scene where Reg and CJ put on blackface and turbans in the second series; can anyboy from the UK tell us if it was also edited out of the region-2 DVD release?
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:07 pm

i dont have reggie perrin on dvd so im not sure, but I know that love thy neighbour has been released on dvd without censoring eddie booth blackening up.
Back to top Go down
valdefierro
Maud
Maud

PostSubject: Re: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

As one anonymous amazon.com buyer/reviewer put it: "BBC censorship zealots should not be allowed within 100 yards of a Leonard Rossiter masterpiece."
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 am

It does seem to be a pety action to do - but thats politically correct for you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery   Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valdefierro's Rising Damp Gallery
Page 1 of 1