Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Landlords?Rigsby is OK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cinedux
Maud
Maud

Landlords?Rigsby is OK Empty
PostSubject: Landlords?Rigsby is OK   Landlords?Rigsby is OK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Back in 1955,I had a landlord who would, at night,tie, a napkin around his head so the ends stood up like a rabbit's ears,and a rope around his middle.Without these "aids for a peaceful night"he was sure his brain and his intestine would spill out whilst he was sleeping. One night he gave a terrible scream,I rushed into his room and found it full of smoke.His home-made electric blanket had set fire to his mattress!I moved out the next day and took lodgings with his neighbour,an elderly widow. She gave me her front room which was furnished with a lovely double bed. At breakfast she told me her husband had died in this bed and she had been afraid to use it since his demise.I coped with this creepy tale and even with her "noticing" her husband "materialising from the bedroom skirting board.One morning I went out into her kitchen and found her washing her teeth in the cup she served my tea up in.I was out of there very quickly!
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Landlords?Rigsby is OK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landlords?Rigsby is OK   Landlords?Rigsby is OK Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Thanks for sharing that... I couldn't help but laugh at your landlord!
Rigsby is a pussycat in comparision to him! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Landlords?Rigsby is OK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Damp :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: