Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas here please!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:53 am

If there is anything about the board you would like to see changed, or any topics you think should be added - drop us a suggestion in this forum please!
Back to top Go down
steve sheffield
Spooner
Spooner
steve sheffield

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 am

What about trying to get the few survivng characters Frances, Don and others to endorse this forum? Cool
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 am

i have their agents details so ill get some letters sent off to them Smile
ill see if i can get hold of eric chappel so we can be official-ised like the otb board Cool

thanks for the idea steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steve sheffield
Spooner
Spooner
steve sheffield

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 am

I'll put this here for now only cos I can't get on Leonards page at the mo, but can you please put the Cinzano adverts with Joan collins on? Loved Leonard chucking drink on her!!!
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 am

ill try and find that for the forum once i have the board sorted out...
Back to top Go down
steve sheffield
Spooner
Spooner
steve sheffield

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:51 am

Does anybody know of any RD bloopers?
Can't ever recall seeing any over the years on the various "it will be alright on the night" tv shows etc
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 am

i dont know of any either, it may be the same case as other old sitcoms that as the recording tape was expensive, they instead just kept any errors in to avoid re-takes.
Back to top Go down
Spooner
Maud
Maud

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 am

Just one humble observation, splitting the forums into too many sections might be a mistake. We are, after all, talking about a niche subject, and there might not be enough traffic to support such a wide spread. Your efforts are much appreciated, I hasten to add
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:10 pm

thanks spooner, i do agree with you about the amount of cateogries and will have to think of a better way for the posts in the forum soon... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Twosheds
Maud
Maud
Mr. Twosheds

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 am

I think you are doing a great job Rigsby. It is also great that the series is being repeated on TV. The membership here will grow in time. Very Happy

Could we not have a fun section? They are great places to build forum stats and engage members to prolong their visits. Very Happy

Just a idea. Idea
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm

sure thing Mr. T Wink
Fun and Games Now added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas here please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas here please!   Ideas here please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas here please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Damp :: Welcome :: Suggestions-
Jump to: