Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stand up & be counted missing from old box set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dubster75
Maud
Maud

stand up & be counted missing from old box set Empty
PostSubject: stand up & be counted missing from old box set   stand up & be counted missing from old box set Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

newbie here, whilst watching itv3 the other day i actually managed to watch the episode stand up and be counted for the first time ever! it was great to watch an episode i have never ever seen before, however what did annoy me was the fact that i still own my video box set which claims that every episodes were on the tapes. anyone know why this wasn't on the tapes that were released? also now i'll have to get the dvd box set are these a complete collection?
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

stand up & be counted missing from old box set Empty
PostSubject: Re: stand up & be counted missing from old box set   stand up & be counted missing from old box set Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 am

Quite odd that...
All i can assume is that the Pendry MP issue was in swing when the vids were released... where he had a court order to edit the footage of that episode and remove the 'pendry' name..?
Back to top Go down

stand up & be counted missing from old box set
Page 1 of 1