Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vienna the Cat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walter Pigeon
Maud
Maud

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 am

Does anyone know what happened to Vienna the cat? I guess long since departed this world, hopefully not at the merci of the cat man and stretched across a tennis racket. Did the TV company have more than one Vienna? The way Rigsby holds the cat in various scenes I wonder if the cat was drugged.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:55 am

you can tell that between series vienna changes, the pattern and colour are different in many episodes Laughing

it always looks very sedate when rigsby holds it, either it was sedated or just very tame and well trained and naturally dosile. i dont think it would be legal to sedate a cat for filming these days?
Back to top Go down
docklanders
Maud
Maud
docklanders

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 am

i'll always remember the episode (I think it was called Stand Up and Be Counted) which was actually shown yesterday on ITV3, where Alan & Philip have made Vienna a Labour blanket!
Back to top Go down
http://theronaldiculousblog.blogspot.com/
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 am

yes, thats stand up and be counted - great episode that Laughing
Back to top Go down
docklanders
Maud
Maud
docklanders

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:38 am

I do agree with you both though he/she does look incredibly calm and relaxed for a cat on camera!
Back to top Go down
http://theronaldiculousblog.blogspot.com/
valdefierro
Maud
Maud

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm

I believe that cats, being nocturnal, would be active and hyper in the wee hours of the morning,
and then be really lethargic during daytime when these scenes were probably being filmed.

Perhaps they filled the old boy up on warm milk too, huh?
Here is an image capture from "CLUNK CLICK" with a good photo of Vienna the cat (***click here***).

In my opinion, this is the best, Rigsby-Vienna episode (but, to this date, I have only seen series one and three so far)
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 pm

nice pic Wink
I agree, this epiusode has the best cat moment. only because vienna is the main sub-plot. :yes:
Back to top Go down
NickSinatra
Maud
Maud

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 am

Just had a look at Valdefierro's blog photos.....fantastic stuff. Just the sight of them made me almost cry laughing. A truly classic comedy. The best of all time, surely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vienna the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vienna the Cat   Vienna the Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vienna the Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Damp :: Cast & Crew :: Other Cast & Crew-
Jump to: