Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HILTS3188
Maud
Maud
HILTS3188

LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA Empty
PostSubject: LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA   LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 am

i was thinking if anyone has any leonard rossiter stuff that we would all be interested in then we could put it up here for us all to see Cool

i have a number of items i think people would like to see , and maybe other people would think likewise

anyway just a thought ...what do you all think?

i live in liverpool and i could go and take pictures of leonard landmarks for everyone
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA   LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:28 am

thats a great idea Hilts, sounds great.
If you email me the pics, ill gladly put them on the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Walter Pigeon
Maud
Maud

PostSubject: Re: LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA   LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 am

I wonder where Rigsby's cardigan is now? Hanging up in some TV wardrobes department, lost forever like Steptoes cardigan? I guess at the time, no one had any idea just how popular the series would become over 30 years later and thought not to save such items.
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA   LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:52 am

It would be brillaint to try and track some of the props down, like alans skeleton, rigsby boxing gloves and cardigan, phils tribal shield, ect...

does any one know of a way to find out who the props supplier was on old tv shows? if we could find out who it was, we could try and contact them to see if they still have anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA   LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEONARD ROSSITER MEMORABILIA
Page 1 of 1