Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wrote to Frances earlier today...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

I wrote to Frances earlier today... Empty
PostSubject: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Just posted a letter to France's agents.
I said what a fan i was, and how great she was in RD, also mentioned the forum, so hopefully when she replies we may have our first honourary member.

Also found Don's agents address, so ill write to him soon as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steve sheffield
Spooner
Spooner
steve sheffield

PostSubject: Re: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:29 am

That would be great to have them on board
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:56 am

fingers crossed Smile
Back to top Go down
Walter Pigeon
Maud
Maud

PostSubject: Re: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:29 am

I understand from an interview, Frances De La Tour did not get on with Leonard Rossiter and for many years after the show had ended, she refused to talk about it. I hope that she changes her mind and does talk a bit about the show, would be fascinating.

Its amazing how time makes these shows such classics and what a shame that some of the actors did not live long enough to see this. Shows like Dads Army, Steptoe & Son also spring to mind.
Back to top Go down
orangefunk
Maud
Maud

PostSubject: Re: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Not sure if thats exactly 100% true as I recall she was in the audience for his final play...
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

PostSubject: Re: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:38 am

on the comedy classics programm ITV did a while ago, there is archive footage of Frances speaking from the thearte Rossiter was at following his death in the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wrote to Frances earlier today...   I wrote to Frances earlier today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wrote to Frances earlier today...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Damp :: Cast & Crew :: Frances De La Tour-
Jump to: