Rising Damp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Damp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Bowles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steve sheffield
Spooner
Spooner
steve sheffield

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Anybody know what happened to Peter Bowles. Last thing I ever saw him in was To the manor born co-starring Penelope Keith. Peter obviously played Hilary in rising damp.

Last edited by steve sheffield on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:58 pm

still acting, he was in holby, poirot and the bank job of late: http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0101248/
Back to top Go down
Brandy
Maud
Maud

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:53 pm

I have the DVD of "To The Manor Born - 25th Anniversary Special" starring Penelope Keith and Peter Bowles and most of the other cast members in the original TTMB. Terrific. This was made December 2007. They all look pretty good 25 years later.
Back to top Go down
steve sheffield
Spooner
Spooner
steve sheffield

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:32 am

I never knew of the 25th anniversary that sounds really good and I will look out for that.
Back to top Go down
Brandy
Maud
Maud

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

Yes, I purchased it from Amazon for £4. It's one hour long so not too expensive and well worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Thee
Maud
Maud

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 am

I bumped into Mr Bowles,a long time ago In Columbia St Market(an old traditional flower Market in London's East End) He see that I recognised him,and was giving it the usual lovvies 'Airs & Graces',but when I approached him(and I tell you I had a 3 ft purple and black mohican ,at the time!!!) He softend up and took me and my partner for a cream cheese Beigal(a kosher roll).
He looked the same,as on T.V ,and surprisingly to me ,he was not Gay.
GOD Bless Him!!!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rigsby
Alan Moore
Alan Moore
Rigsby

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:17 am

We was on the one show a few weeks ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peter Bowles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Bowles   Peter Bowles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Bowles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Damp :: Cast & Crew :: Other Cast & Crew-
Jump to: